Massage Business Hours
at San Diego Tennis and Racquet Club
- Monday through Friday, 11am–7pm
- Saturday, 10am–6pm
- Sunday, 12noon–6pm
- Call 619-275-3270 for appointments
Some Things You Should Know
- Each massage therapist has a unique touch and different techniques. You are welcome to ask for the same massage therapist or a "different pair of hands."
- We have two indoor massage rooms, and outdoor poolside massage is available.
- We welcome you with a plush robe, bottled water, and towels.
- All guests have complimentary use of the steamroom, sauna, showers, jacuzzi* and individual lockers. You are responsible for your personal belongings. (*Jacuzzi at San Diego Tennis and Racquet Club is outdoors and you must wear a swimsuit.)
- Please shower just prior to receiving your treatment.
- For most massages, please undress completely, and then put on a robe or towel. Our intent is for you to be truly relaxed and never embarrassed or uncomfortable.
- A credit card number (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) is required to schedule an appointment. We accept most credit cards, cash, and checks with proper ID.
- Appointments may be made by calling 619-295-3516 or you may call 619-275-3270 for appointments at San Diego Tennis and Racquet Club.
- Payment expected at the time of treatment or prior to your appointment.
- Gratuity is your option. We do not automatically add it to your charges, as we believe it is a "reward" based on your satisfaction.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, a minimum of four hours notice is required; otherwise a $50 fee will be charged to your credit card.
Thank you for understanding that we make a living by reserving time for our clients. We value your time and try to keep appointments on schedule.
Keep in touch with Massage Extraordinaire!
To contact us or to be added to our mail/email list to GET COUPONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS, please fill out and submit this form.